S&P Global’s tech leaders want to meet you during an invite-only virtual networking event.
We’re bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s really like to work for the world's foremost provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics, data, research, commentary, and ESG solutions.
You’ll hear personal stories from their tech leaders, learn how technology impacts the global market, and get an exclusive look at their company culture.
Like what you hear? Registrants will get their foot in the door for these job opportunities and can chat live with hiring managers.
You’re welcome to ask questions or simply tune in.
Join us online Wednesday, May 19th from 12 PM - 1:30 PM ET (9 AM - 10:30 AM PT).
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Keri McKiernan, Head of Commercial Technology, Digital Technology Services
- 12:15 PM ET / 9:15 AM PT - Tech Talk
- 12:25 PM ET / 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Keri McKiernan, Head of Commercial Technology, Digital Technology Services
- Nkem Omokpo, Senior Director, Quality Engineering, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- More to be announced!
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
**If the timing doesn’t work but you’re interested in S&P Global, register anyway. We’ll share your information with S&P Global’s talent acquisition team and send you the event recording.**
About S&P Global: S&P Global provides essential intelligence for companies, governments and individuals to make decisions with conviction. Their legacy is built on an unwavering ability to deliver data and insights that are vital to the world’s economy. Today, they’re creating a path to tomorrow’s future by harnessing the power of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is fast-tracking economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.Unfortunately, PowerToFly and S&P Global cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.