Tune in to meet S&P Global’s tech leaders during a virtual networking event.
We’re bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s really like to work for the world's foremost provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics, data, research, commentary, and ESG solutions.
You’ll hear personal stories from their tech leaders, learn how technology impacts the global market, and get an exclusive look at their company culture.
Like what you hear? Check out these job opportunities with S&P Global.
This event took place online Wednesday, May 19th from 12 PM - 1:30 PM ET (9 AM - 10:30 AM PT).
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Keri McKiernan, Head of Commercial Technology, Digital Technology Services
- 12:15 PM ET / 9:15 AM PT - Tech Talk
- 12:25 PM ET / 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Keri McKiernan, Head of Commercial Technology, Digital Technology Services
- Nkem Omokpo, Senior Director, Quality Engineering, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Mary Thorn, Vice President, IT Strategy & Transformation, Market Intelligence
- Sayantani Roy, Director, Architecture, Platts
- Emily Miller Smith, Lead II, Software Development/ Engineering, Ratings
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About S&P Global: S&P Global provides essential intelligence for companies, governments and individuals to make decisions with conviction. Their legacy is built on an unwavering ability to deliver data and insights that are vital to the world’s economy. Today, they’re creating a path to tomorrow’s future by harnessing the power of cutting-edge technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is fast-tracking economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.