Is your dream job with CallRail? Let’s find out.
Tune in to meet a few of CallRail’s tech leaders and recruiters during this virtual networking event.
You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at CallRail’s tech sector—the masterminds behind a call software for businesses and marketing agencies, including phone call tracking, recording, and analytics.
The company puts its people above all else, meaning work-life balance, first-class perks, and awesome teammates could be in your near future.
Not job searching? Don’t worry. Listen in for tech trends, industry insight, and career advice.
This event took place online Tuesday, May 25th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET.
- 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Jon Cyprian, Talent Acquisition Manager
- 12:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Beth Laing, Director of Engineering
- Kay Eppes, QA Engineer
- Vicky Zhu, Software Engineer II
- Laura Lawrie, Senior Product Manager
- Madelyn Wing, Head of Partnerships
- Jon Cyprian, Talent Acquisition Manager
- 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About CallRail: Often overlooked by other marketing tools or analytics platforms, CallRail see the opportunities in surfacing and connecting data from calls, forms, chat and beyond—helping their customers achieve better outcomes. CallRail’s leads-focused analytics platform brings clarity to their customer’s digital marketing efforts. They work within their existing workflow, help them improve their spends quickly, and provide tools that are beautiful, intuitive and helpful.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.