How can companies encourage work-life integration in a...
The Workplace of the Future: How Companies Can Plan for The Ever-Changing
Part of PowerToFly’s Corporate Circles: Inclusive Conversation Series
As vaccination numbers climb and some—though not all—of our collective paranoia begins to dissipate, businesses are starting to reopen. Employers face a key decision: how will they respond? Will they go back to the ways of life before COVID? Or will they adopt more permanently the flexibility and remote-first work necessitated by the pandemic?
Join PowerToFly’s Global Director of DEI Sienna Brown and Global DEI Strategist & Trainer Zara Chaudary on Friday, October 1st from 12pm to 1:30pm for an interactive roundtable as we discuss and share the tools and mindset needed to create the office of the future in a post-pandemic world.
Topics will include:
- The State of Reopening Plans: An Overview
- What employees are demanding of their employers.
- What we can learn from successful and unsuccessful approach by other companies,
- How to apply what we’ve learned about our businesses and our people to come up with the best plan for us.
- Collective Wisdom: Ways to Make Remote or Hybrid Work Work for You including Common Challenges and Solutions, Unique Hybrid Work Opportunities and 4-Step Action Plan for Embracing Hybrid Work