We are seeking a Director, People Enablement Center to join our People Team to drive our strategy, create the infrastructure, and tell the story about how talent in Costa Rica will help shape the future of ServiceNow’s People Team. This role will help us recruit and hire the best talent available in the marketplace and then train and engage them so they can live our People Pact of Fulfilling our Purpose; Doing our Best Work; and Living our best lives. This role will also work to drive adoption across all People functions.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully building an Employer brand as well as engaging within Costa Rica to hire and engage the best talent in both operational and strategic roles.
Reporting to the SVP of People Operations, you will be a critical member of the People Operations Leadership team and will work across the larger People function to bring our strategy to life. All Global People resources in Costa Rica will report to this position, to include Operations, Employee Relations and Global People Partner support.
What You Get to Do In This Role
As the Director, People Enablement Center, you will focus on:
- Driving success of initial infrastructure covering US East/Central and western Europe time zones
- Together with the lead of our India Global People PEC, develop a full “follow the sun” model for support of Global People CoE’s, HRBPs and HR Ops
- Driving and enabling the location strategy for our Global People services, analytics, and other critical support operations to support the growth of our global business.
- Creating structure and consistent process for which People roles should/should not be considered in Costa Rica
- Partnering with COE’s to outline talent profiles and successful approaches for hiring in and working on global teams
- Building the ServiceNow People Team Employer Brand in Country
- Providing direct leadership to all People resources in the region, with dotted line to GP COE leadership
- Developing and helping to evolve the capabilities of the employees within Global People Team in country
- Building a strong culture of the Global People team, ensuring high engagement, retention, and performance development of the team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with HR Business Partners, People Partners, and Centers of Excellence teams, understanding their business needs and proactively providing support.
- Partnering with other in-country leads who oversee ServiceNow business unit services to build a cohesive ServiceNow culture and brand for the region
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A proven track record of setting up and operationalizing HR services across time zones, cultures, and differing types of work.
- A proven track record of successfully building an Employer brand as well as engaging within Costa Rica to hire and engage the best talent
- Strong people leadership skills, with the ability to lead a team of diverse talent working multiple shifts
- Ability to effectively partner with and influence key internal stakeholder teams including CoEs and HRBP/People Partners, through regular pro-active interaction to understand the support needs of the business.
- Willingness to work and support a team working hours covering the globe, including US East/Central and Western Europe time zones
- Experience establishing and managing a Global Business Services “follow the sun” operating model that may include shared services, outsourcing, and centers of excellence (COEs) to serve multiple business units.
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Effective at building relationships, collaborating, and influencing others; experience working with senior executives across various geographies and functions
- Strong people development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams
- Demonstrated working knowledge of employment regulations within the region
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required - Business or Human Resources preferred
- 7+ years' experience in HR and leading successful teams
- Customer service mindset, with excellent communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.