To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProgram & Project Management
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce has one of the best regarded Agile at scale stories in the industry, and we continuously seek to improve and push boundaries. Are you interested in shaping a highly effective agile software and infrastructure organization and want the opportunity to influence others in a significant way? Are you passionate about innovative ways to build and innovate? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join our innovative and dynamic technology team at Salesforce.
As an Agile Transformation Coach, you will design and implement a strategy for our teams and clouds (org or business unit) to continuously improve our use of Agile principles and practices, and help teams inspect, adapt, deliver and mature. You will use your agile/lean approach and coaching expertise to facilitate the process and partner with internal customers within our Technology and Products organization.
Be highly entrepreneurial. Influence executives, leaders, business units, and technology teams on Agile principles, values, how to build, grow, and maintain a thriving agile organization at scale.
- Design and support full Agile transformation roll-outs
- Provide Agile Leadership coaching and training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, functional managers, and executives
- Interact directly with software and operations teams to mentor and guide them on the mechanics of Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal team efficiency
- Deliver hands-on coaching of individual teams in all aspects of scrum and kanban - daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting wip, etc.
- Expose our technology teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility, using lean, scrum, kanban, and other agile thinking
- Build Enterprise wide initiatives: internal certification (SM, PO)
- Clearly define enterprise-wide guidelines (e.g, DoD, SM, and PO qualifications and responsibilities)
- Ensure strong organizational information flow (scaling the coach)
- Create, launch, and facilitate Agile collaborative groups, Communities of Practice, and Agile Working Groups
- Continuously develop potential and existing coaches impacting all levels of the organization
- Adopt servant leadership and display the behaviors that come with the key shifts associated with Agile methods
- Coach teams and management towards improving Agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, developers, and testers
- Create, build, and deliver customized Agile training
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 13+ years of proven experience in technology organizations
- 5+ years of large-scale Agile coaching experience with methods such as XP, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban
- Hands-on experience applying lean/Agile methodologies within infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments
- Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at across the organization
- Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies
- Senior Agile Leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner or equivalent
- Application of Agile principles in one or more of these development subject areas: design, development, testing, and management; can relate principles, practices into performing these fields in an Agile environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.