We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
PagerDuty is looking for a strategic driven analyst to correlate goals to key performance indicators (KPIs), ensure tracking is set up to report and analyze, set up automated dashboards, run experimentation and A/B tests, and provide collaborative insights to internal stakeholders for performance reporting and optimization.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Analytics, you will focus on identifying and mapping KPIs on the product led growth funnel and sales assist funnel in a SaaS environment. Additionally, you will work with key stakeholder groups on the web and growth teams (digital marketing focused) on KPI and goal mapping enablement, data driven recommendations on testing & personalization strategies, implement web analytics tracking and tests, advise on CDP tracking, create performance reporting dashboards, and deliver insights.
You speak the language of marketers as well as data engineers, translating business questions into technical requirements. You provide simple, easy-to-digest reports and insights that will help our global marketing team drive more leads, pipeline and revenue, while keeping an eye on ROI.
You’re organized, work well autonomously, and can be trusted to deliver high quality work. You prioritize fiercely and communicate effectively. You take the work seriously, but you don’t take yourself too seriously.
Wherever possible, you’ll teach willing marketers how to answer their own questions with the flexible dashboards that you’ve built.
Key Responsibilities - How You Impact Our Vision
- Take analytics ownership of front-end tracking & reporting. Work with web developers to ensure proper & adequate front end tracking on all website features, and take an active role in identifying & resolving tracking gaps. Provide stakeholders with dashboards and reports on website engagement & performance, and identify key insights & opportunities for website enhancement.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations analyses and provide data-based insights & recommendations to digital & web marketers
- Assist in strategy and own implementation and reporting of A/B testing & Experimentation. Have a firm grasp of statistical hypothesis testing, and familiarity with small-sample statistical testing methods. Provide appropriate interpretation of results & actionable recommendations to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Support senior analytics staff in digital marketing tracking, data connection, and reporting needs
- Actively participate in a collaborative analytics team. Support fellow team mates in knowledge building & sharing, QA’ing code & analyses, and creating documentation of best practices.
- Document how tracking was implemented and how dashboards were created for transparency and visibility for stakeholders and cross-team members
- 2+ years of working with digital marketing and web analytics data set (e.g.Google Analytics 4, Google Analytics Universal, segment.io, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Google Display Network)
- Intermediate SQL skills
- 1+ year experience testing and experimentation (a/b testing, causal inference)
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce CRM data
- 1+ years experience creating reports in a business intelligence tool like Tableau & Periscope
- Comfortable managing projects and working autonomously to complete projects
- Excellent communicator and collaborative team player
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Experience with Git / version control
- Experience with Snowflake or similar data warehouse
- Experience with Marketo
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics 4 certification/Google Analytics Universal certification
- Testing tools like Google Optimize or split.io
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.PagerDuty Offers
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days - scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty - a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty verifies work authorization in accordance with the requirements of your local jurisdiction.
Learn more about our culture by checking us out on Instagram @PagerDutyLife!