At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Senior Manager of Product Management for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success and B2C e-commerce.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Have effective management skills.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solution.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
A strategic thinker who has demonstrable success in developing and delivering products to market that generate positive client experience and drives competitive advantage. You have the ability to work cross-organizationally and achieve consensus. You are a good communicator who can effectively communicate with different levels in the company: ranging from Vice Presidents to Business Analysts and Engineering teams. You know how to take concepts and build out product release requirements both independently and with the assistance of the team. Be comfortable with managing roadmap releases and supporting go-to-market. This position may be located remote.
- Drive and manage different strategic and operational initiatives to grow and mature our Delivery Service
- Have a pulse on the logistics industry, preferably returns logistics
- Identify client and business needs and conceptualize solutions
- Have responsibilities to manage products from concept, to design, testing, forecasting, cost, promotion, support and product end of life.
- Work with strategic partners to organize and execute the building of concepts
- Suggest well thought out solutions to make incremental improvements in speed and quality of operations
- Be comfortable with performance management through measurement
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a broad range of stakeholders and departments to ensure success
- Have the ability to write and deliver business requirements and deliver marketing and training materials for new and existing solutions
- Be comfortable instructing and managing others
As a Senior Manager of Product Management you have:
- 7-10 years of technology-based product/project management experience, preferably both hands-on and managerial level
- 3+ years supply chain, logistics, or transportation product management experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work within a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Project management skills, time management skills and problem-solving skills
- Masters in Business Administration, marketing, or economics