What you get to do in this role
- Drive root cause investigations for the high impact/high visibility escalated issues.
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams to achieve the best resolution for our customers.
- Ensure the prioritization, planning, and execution of problems to achieve the best results for the company and our customers
- Develop and implement evidence-driven quality and process improvement initiatives across the organization
- Contribute to the design of the Problem Management process, data modeling and reporting
- Leading by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration.
To be successful in this role you have
- Minimum five (5) years of technical experience with at least 2 years of problem/product management or an allied field within customer support, operations, or engineering.
- Proficiency in problem management processes and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to conduct thorough root cause analysis.
- Experience with IT service management tools, particularly the ServiceNow platform.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field; ITIL certification preferred.
- Regulatory clearance to work in a regulated environment, with a strong understanding of compliance requirements and adherence to regulatory standards.
- Have working knowledge and applied skills in ITIL, preferably ITIL v3, Change, Incident and Problem Management.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow product.
- Understanding of Java or any other programming language
ServiceNow's DNA is built in purpose and values. We offer a culture of belonging, inclusivity, collaboration, and customer focus.
Work-life balance and well-being are our topmost priorities.
We offer flexible work arrangements.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong in aptitude and attitude can grow their careers through working with some of the most advanced technologies and talented professionals in the business
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.