Reporting to the VP of Sales the Outbound SDR role is central to our efforts to drive growth as a business. This role requires the ability to be a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player. Most importantly, you are excited about sales and are eager to advance through a defined learning and earning path.In This Role You Will:
- Work closely with Marketing and Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Develop and execute on cold calling, email, and social selling campaign strategies to identify and create qualified opportunities for Tackle Account Executives
- Collaborate and share ideas to advance our Account Based Marketing strategy. You are closest to this and your ideas will be implemented!
- Articulate the value of Cloud Marketplaces to software sellers
- Thoroughly qualify prospects to ensure a good fit between Tackle and prospective companies
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- You embody our Core Values: We grow together. We continually innovate. We are honest. We measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
- Experience meeting, but also exceeding goals, in work, or elsewhere
- Adaptable self-starter, organized and driven, with a passion for process
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail
- You enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- You’re curious and enjoy learning about software companies, what they sell, how they sell it, and who they sell it to
- You’re smart, no doubt about it - but your EQ is off the charts. Motivation, empathy, desire, and ability to succeed are also present in equal measures
- You’re happiest when the whole team is successful, and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer - We succeed when our customers succeed. That's why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment - We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what's possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team - We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness - We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together - We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.