We are Skedulo, the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. In response to COVID-19 we have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organisations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. We are driving the roll out of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for developing and closing new business within an assigned geographic territory. They will acquire new customers and be able to also sell additional use cases, products and services into existing accounts that are closed-won. They will also be accountable for achieving quarterly/yearly quota, proactive deal management, forecast accuracy, and driving adoption/usage with customers and prospects in collaboration with internal teams and the broader Skedulo partner ecosystem. This role will sell to geographical region(s) or verticals based on relevant experience.
- Achieving and exceeding individual sales quota
- Qualify sales opportunities based on Skedulo's sales methodology & metrics, to include customer fit and success criteria
- Develop Territory Plan and drive execution of that plan in collaboration with Sales leadership, Solution Consultant and Account Development Representative partners assigned to you
- Effectively leverage internal resources (Senior Executives, Solution Consulting, Customer Services, Marketing, Legal etc.) in Sales Cycles and Campaigns
- Work effectively with your peers and Skedulo's (and sometimes key partners to deliver joint value propositions)
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within accounts across various lines of business
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by presenting, recommending (and sometimes upselling) new Skedulo products and services.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools.
- Maintain good practice and data hygiene in the Salesforce CRM system for opportunity and pipeline tracking
- Prospect directly utilizing your own network, partners and customizing the extensive Tech stack provided to you (A big piece of Lead generation will come marketing and account development)
- Must have at least 5-8 years experience selling enterprise level software solutions
- Must have closed deals that are at least £150,000 or larger in size
- Must have prior experience selling value and ROI into C-Level and LOB
- Must have a proven history of successfully achieving sales quota for the last 5 years
- Must have strong oral and written English communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Must have strong sales presentation skills
- Possess 7+ years of experience selling technology or SaaS solutions
- Possess strong business-level understanding and strategic level articulation
- Prior experience aligning solutions with a customer's strategic objectives
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles at a time
- This position will require no more than 50% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must have a valid UK work visa upon hire to be considered for this position.
- Must have reliable internet connection and an at home workstation set up due to the remote nature of this position.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 mental health days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Mental Wellness days
- Volunteer days