We are looking for a driven, passionate individual to join our team as a person accountable for developing and growing key client(s) in close collaboration with pre sales, delivery teams, and key people in our cloud domains responsible for our services. If you are a self-starter, want to develop and grow key clients’ businesses, this venture is for you!
You must have a track record of significant ($5M USD+) business development experience to enterprise companies. Experience with AWS Cloud Services is a strong advantage. You should also have experience in selling professional IT services at business head level, translating client needs to technology solutions, preparing RFP bids, presenting value proposition, and drive negotiations to closure. An existing network with AWS and experience in growing network in target prospects/ accounts is advantageous.
Beware – it requires ownership, commitment, taking care of the clients and co-responsibility for the business goals of the account(s) (P&L).
If you were ever frustrated by ‘strange’ Client requirements in a project, the way it’s delivered, low technical quality, inefficient sales process – it’s about time to take matters into your own hands and shape your future by joining SoftwareONE!
As a Senior Client Executive you will be responsible for the business development and account owner roles on key client(s) in West US and working with the AWS Service Line to grow sustainable healthy business for your account(s).
In addition, the Senior Client Executive leads our key clients into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the Senior Client Executive orchestrates and coordinates with additional sales and service line members, ensuring that the best of SoftwareONE and our partners is brought to help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Execution of SoftwareONE company strategy as well as build new business development opportunities in line with strategy in East US.
- Be Account Owner for key clients in the region
- Grow client network on C-Level and below
- Hands-on execution of business development and sales activities for your clients
- Orchestration of internal SoftwareONE Teams and resources
- Develop good business relationships with the local AWS Resources
- Prioritize and balance between projects ("cash cow", "strategic" etc.)
- Account planning and execution of account plans
- Drive a consultative sales process to success (new, up-sell, cross-sell); Hands on action to close biggest opportunities
Run and facilitate scoping workshops and design sessions with clients together with colleagues
- Negotiate contracts (scope, schedule, pricing, terms) with clients
- Prepare/ Support Scope of work, Schedule, and Pricing documents
- Collaborate and use marketing and lead generating services available
- Establish and develop business relationship with key people at clients (stakeholder map)
- Establish and develop relationship with SoftwareONE delivery teams, project management, and tech. architects
- Overseeing Net Profit of the engagements within Client portfolio
Identify and mitigate risks and bottlenecks at client opportunities and engagements
- Work with marketing to align our marketing message and value proposition to the relevant Client(s) market to help you in business development.
What we need to see from you
- Experience in sales/business development role in high-growth (30-50% YoY) mid-to-large sized (100-100’000FTE) IT provider company
- Proven experience of managing relationships with C-Level/ senior decision makers and growing clients in multi-technology area
- Experience in both “doing all yourself selling” and “orchestrating a small sales team”
- Recent hands-on experience closing consulting or project sales of at least 5 big engagements for enterprise clients
- >5 years’ experience and proven track record of selling B2B IT professional and managed services on Microsoft technology stack – from 100kUSD to 50mlnUSD+ to enterprise clients (10’000FTE+)
- 5+ years’ experience in a US market
- Experience of creating and managing relationships with external partners (ideally AWS)
- Experience as management consultant or digital advisor working with medium and large enterprises is an advantage
- Passion for AWS
- Good level of understanding of IT solutions within one of following domain/areas: “Development”, “Data & AI”, or “Cloud infrastructure” is an advantage
- Entrepreneur, self-starter mindset
- Passion and drive to learn
- Willingness to travel up to 25%