At Qualtrics, we create software the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18K clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the microphone and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Why We Have This Role
The Go-To-Market (GTM) Enablement team owns global onboarding, skill development and ongoing education for internal employees and our partner network for roles which touch the customer during the GTM lifecycle, from sales & pre-sales to delivery & account management. Our team thinks globally for scale, delivering learner-centric enablement experiences. These programs and services have a significant impact on our customers’ success and our bottom-line growth.
How You’ll Find Success
- Passion for adult eLearning and creating effective and engaging learning strategies.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills, with a specific focus on being able to translate complicated concepts into easy-to-understand formats.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple, dependent work streams and deliver new, high quality courses on schedule.
- Fast learner with technical aptitude that enables you to gain expertise across our products, roles and instructional design tools.
How You’ll Grow
- Learn about experience management (XM) as a category, including expert-level technical knowledge.
- Learn about various sales and services functions across technology companies which lead to successful customer renewals and expansions.
- Expand your instructional design expertise.
Things You’ll Do
- Develop and launch digital content.
- Own end-to-end process and timeline, including entry of content into the LMS, Beta launch, and launch strategy.
- Interview internal subject matter experts and synthesize concepts.
- Write course content, including expository text, scripts for animated and testimonial videos, learning activities, and assessment questions that enhance retention.
- Publicize newly released training content via internal and external marketing channels.
- Analyze course activity and feedback to prioritize tasks for ongoing refinement and enhancement.
- Maintain the library of eLearning to keep content current, accurate, and relevant with updated product features and XM methodologies.
- Research strategies and industry best practices for creating engaging and interactive content for learners.
What We’re Looking For On Your CV
- 2-3 years of experience in content development, technical writing or online instructional design
- Ability to convert complex, technical information into easy-to-understand formats.
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail to produce high-quality and polished content
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous, shifting environments
Even Better if You Have:
- Knowledge of adult learning theories, Bloom’s Taxonomy, instructional design models, and development of assessments / testing
- Experience making digital learning interactive, engaging, and social
- Experience designing overall curriculum for defined audiences
- Video editing experience
What You Should Know About This Team
- Broad purview: We work across regions, so there’s always something new to learn!
- Direct influence on key company metrics, including revenue, expansions and renewals.
- Strong focus on professional development.
- We work hard but also have a lot of fun doing it. We believe the best work comes from a collaborative and trusting team culture.
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Workspaces: We have quiet spaces to take a call or for deep thinking, and other spaces dedicated to collaboration.
- Commuter Benefits: We offer a generous monthly allowance to be used for transportation and to help you commute to the office.
- Wellness Reimbursement: This can be put toward wellness activities including gym memberships, spa massages, workout equipment, meditation apps, and much more.
- Q Mentor Program: Looking to grow in your career? Get matched with a mentor inside Qualtrics to get meaningful coaching from someone outside your team.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
Qualtrics Work Experience - As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.
Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit. #LI-RK4