Our differences are what shape the world, and we’re committed to ensuring everyone is seen, heard, and feels like they truly belong. That’s why we’re actively cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace where every voice is valued, teamwork is rewarded, and different points of view are celebrated. We see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for the creativity and innovation we need to be and deliver our best, for our colleagues, customers and the communities we serve.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Join #TeamAmex and let’s lead the way together. Come create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
- Medical coverage with free preventive care, prescriptions, and care management support*
- Dental, vision, and HSA availability with company contribution up to $1,000 per year*
- Free on-site wellness centers, wellness coaching, and 24/7 telehealth available
- Free therapy for you and your household members with Healthy Minds counselors
- Support finding a therapist covered under your medical plan to meet your needs
- Access to virtual counseling, grief and loss support, group drop-in sessions, and trainings
- Competitive base salaries, incentives, and company Retirement Savings Plan match, including annual fixed-rate contribution
- Free financial coaching, company-specific deals and discounts, and tuition reimbursement
Flexibility and Time off
- Work onsite, in a hybrid model or fully virtual with Amex Flex, paired with a competitive Paid Time Off program with 24+ paid days off**
- Summer Bonus Days, and ability to buy up to five extra vacation days per year
- Work From Anywhere program allows you to work from a different location for up to 30 calendar days each year***
- Free home office technology including a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, and adapter
Family & Loved Ones
- 20+ week gender-neutral 100% paid Parental Leave Policy
- One-on-one support with fertility, pregnancy, and neonatal care, including up to $70,000 reimbursement for adoption and surrogacy
- Access to high-quality back-up childcare and elder care, as well as free personal concierge services*
Career, Learning, and Leadership
- Innovative learning experiences, with programs like LinkedIn Learning, American Express and Harvard Publishing Certificate in Leadership Excellence Programs, and Project MarketPlace
- Feedback @ Amex program that provides opportunities for coaching and feedback
*Benefits are available on your first day at Amex. All Company plans, programs, policies, practices, and processes may be amended, changed or terminated by the Company at any time without prior notice to, or consent by, participants. This document does not constitute a contract of employment between the Company and any individual, or an obligation by the Company to maintain any particular benefit plan program, practice, policy or process.
**Eligibility depends on your role and business needs
***Up to 15 of the 30 Work From Anywhere days can be used to work in one different country, with leader approval. Colleagues must have the legal right-to-work in any location both within and outside their country of employment.