Our Mission: To unleash the power of the spoken word.
We love good stories. We spend our days seeking them out, dreaming up new ones, and creating incredible listening experiences. The work we do inspires, entertains and informs listeners around the world. We also value our employees’ unique stories, so we place a premium on inclusion, belonging, kindness, and a fulfilling and energized life both inside and outside of the office.
The range of experiences and identities at Audible are as vast and impactful as the stories that we share. We strive to create a community where everyone's voice is truly heard and valued. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word. At Audible, women are empowered to lead, create and develop their own unique career journey. Hear more at https://www.audiblecareers.com/our-people.
We’re headquartered in Newark, NJ and have locations around the world, find an opportunity near you here.
Our People Principles
Audible's People Principles celebrate who we are and where we've been, and guide the way we work shoulder to shoulder to enhance the lives of our millions of customers. They reflect and apply to everyone who works at Audible—the entrepreneurs and operators, the dreamers and the doers, those who have worked here for 20 years and those who have arrived in the past few weeks and months.
- Be customer obsessed
- Imagine and invent before they ask
- Articulate the possible and move fast to make it real
- Study and draw inspiration from culture and technology
- Activate caring
What we can offer you
We offer a wide range of exciting benefits for our employees; some vary depending on our locations. View our full list of benefits here.
- Child Care Benefit - Audible employees receive access to preferred enrollment for full-service care.
- Flex Work - Our Hub+Home hybrid model provides flexibility to do our best work in the way that works best – maximizing the benefits of both Work from Hub and Work from Home. We promote flexibility in how we work, when we work, and from where we work.
- Parental Leave - We offer pre- and post-partum maternity leave, fully paid parental leave, and a program to help parents transition back to a full-time schedule to experience an ambitious career and a healthy family life. We offer 10 weeks paid maternity leave, and 6 weeks for non-birth or adoptive parents.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Under the weather? Call our 24/7 medical advice line for care anytime, anywhere. We’ve got you covered with medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans.
- Wellness Reimbursement: Let our wellness reimbursement spot you, from morning meditations to evenings on the elliptical. Because your well-being is priceless.
- Live Local (Newark) - Our Newark Now! "Live Local" Incentive Program provides all Audible employees living in Newark with a $500 a month subsidy toward their housing expenses.
Catered Meals & Snacks - Whether you believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day or you need to refuel in the afternoon, we have what you’re craving. Save time and money at some of our locations with either an onsite chef cooking up healthy, delicious meals or food brought right to the office. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
- Lactation - Audible strives to create a diverse and inclusive environment that helps you, the working mom, be successful at Audible. We provide Mother’s Rooms equipped with Medela hospital grade pumps, and other pumping accessories: refrigerator, mirror, comfortable chair and side table, shirt hooks, disposable nursing pads, breast milk storage bags, hand sanitizer, all-purpose wipes, quick clean wipes for breast pump parts, and bottled water. Audible will also ship breast milk home for employees who are breastfeeding on business trips.
- Fertility - Audible partners with Progyny, the leading infertility benefits provider, to provide our employees comprehensive infertility coverage.
- Post-Maternity - Audible has designed the ramp back program to support your transition back to work with 8 consecutive weeks of reduced work hours. We offer the following: 8 weeks at 50%, 4 weeks at 50% followed by 4 weeks at 75%, or 8 weeks at 75%. Pay will be pro-rated according to the amount you select.
- Spectrum & Belonging – We create a meaningful work experience that celebrates the glories of the human spectrum. Spectrum and Belonging (S&B) goes beyond compliance and embraces our collective desire to fully embrace what it means to celebrate all of our differences and to be heard.