Are you looking to make an impact at a company that values diversity, work life balance and career growth?
Clarus Commerce, recently named a Top CT Workplace for 9 years in a row, is looking for talented people like you.
Here you’ll find a career trajectory, growth opportunities, a training budget and resources, mentorship, and DEI programming that will help you become the best version of yourself. All while fostering a flexible, understanding work environment that includes a work from home policy.
We encourage you to check out our culture video and Glassdoor page to get a closer look at our DEI initiatives, company events, and what it's like to be on our #TEAM (Treat people well, Encourage collaboration, Aim for greatness, Make a difference).
Interested in learning more? Check out our open positions.
TRAINING, CAREER GROWTH, MENTORSHIP
- Every employee is given $1,000 every year for training and development purposes
- We have an ERG dedicated to DEI at Clarus
- We have an internal mentorship program
- We have career pathing and trajectories for every employee that includes constant conversation around how employees want their career to grow, and how we can help get them there
- We host Clarus Classrooms throughout the year in effort to promote internal learning and knowledge