We’re proud to be an investment firm that achieves more
together. One that’s focused on doing work that matters. One that gives a voice to every employee. One that genuinely cares. By coming together to share our ideas, listen, and challenge each other’s perspectives, we get to better solutions for our clients. Our ambition is high. By working smart and supporting one another, we can continuously push ourselves to grow. Each of us can make a meaningful impact on our business, our industry, and our clients’ lives.
We are privileged to manage $1,390.4 billion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide (as of June 30, 2022). We have:
- Specialized investment teams managing investments across a comprehensive range of asset classes, investment styles, and geographies.
- Over 8,400 employees focused on client needs across the globe.
- Proximity to our clients with an on-the-ground presence in 26 countries.
- Solid financials, an investment grade debt rating, and a strong balance sheet.
What Diversity Means To Invesco
We believe in a diverse, inclusive and supportive workplace where everyone feels valued. We use our collective experience to create a more rewarding work environment for each other and to deliver better outcomes for our clients.
Invesco is dedicated to building an inclusive culture where every individual is accepted, respected and can bring their whole self to work. Business Resource Groups support this effort and provide communities for employees to network and develop business skills.
Women of Invesco
Invesco has diverse, talented pool of women across our global firm and our focus on diversity of thought is a driver of our firm’s success. We invite you to read the inspirational stories of a few of the many women who make Invesco a great place to work.
The Invesco Women’s Network (IWN) was founded in 2010 in order to create opportunities and forums for the development, networking and engagement of Invesco women. Its goal is to further enhance the company’s ability to attract, retain, develop and advance women at all levels and across all functions.
People Are The Core Of Our Company
At Invesco, people are the foundation of our success. Our talent is recognized and rewarded for their individual achievements as well as team contributions. They are also compensated by a meaningful mix of total rewards to help plan for retirement, stay healthy and maintain a work-life balance.
These rewards include:
- Comprehensive health and wellness programs for you and your family.
- Holiday and time-off benefits.
- Flexibility to help you balance work and family responsibilities.
- Retirement savings plans.
- Life insurance plans and income-protection benefits.
- Rich opportunities to develop your professional skills and knowledge.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community.
- Opportunities to become an Invesco shareholder.
If you're looking for long-term growth prospects, challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a high-performance culture, we invite you to explore the world of opportunity at Invesco.