Getting theater tickets has never been easier.
Last-minute tickets at the best prices.
We’re on a mission to redefine the way people experience theater. Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in 13 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, and thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
We have quickly grown to a team of more than 80 full-time employees in four offices in three cities across the country and the world. We’ve completed two successful rounds of funding, and we’re seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, and expanding the theatergoing audience.
We recently hired a Director of People & Culture to ensure we're tacking action with a holistic mindset. Building upon a current strong foundation of company culture, we're thinking about how we approach, interview, hire, and retain talent from diverse backgrounds.
- How can we better hire people from underrepresented backgrounds (more than just gender, ethnicity, and sexuality) and what the means for our teams, customers, and company growth.
- What benefits and perks do we have or need that promote an inclusive work environment
- How is our company and product inclusive beyond the status quo; are we ADA compliant, do we offer content skewed toward a certain demographic, is there bias in usability or partners
This is the beginning, but we're in a growth stage and looking to bring on talent to lead, support, create, and have a strong voice in the process.
We know the importance of balancing work and play, and we can also be found shows on and off Broadway, company outings, and happy hours downtown.
- 401K with up to 4% employer matching
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Life/disability insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Pre-tax childcare benefits
- Comp tickets and discount codes
- Unlimited paid vacation days (with an ideal minimum of 4+ weeks)
- Weekly company lunches
- Bi-weekly Tech + Product Lunch & Learns
- Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare)
- Gym discount/reimbursement
- Brand new office in Soho/Tribeca
- Parent and caretaker friendly
- Mothers room/religious