San Francisco, CA, United States
Drive your future forward with us
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, where you can book the perfect vehicle for your next adventure, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK.
Where your work matters
Recognized as A Great Place to Work®, Turo prides itself on creating a supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient work environment.
As a community-centered company, we embrace diverse talent from all backgrounds and from all over the globe. We care deeply for our work, for each other, and for our mission to put the world’s 1.5+ billion cars to better use.
- Down to earth
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy for salaried employees, four weeks PTO for hourly employees
- Paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
At Turo, we are actively engaged in building diversity, inclusion, and belonging (DIB)
- Survey, listen, and take action
- Educate and build awareness
- Facilitate conversation
- Embed our priorities
- Create accountability and move forward
This framework is applied in DIB workshops open to all Turo employees who wish to participate where we cover topics like recruiting and hiring, benefits and work conditions, assessments and promotions, meetings and social connections, and learning and growth.
We also conduct a company-wide, semi-annual Culture Amp engagement survey to take the pulse of our workforce and actively work to improve based on that feedback. Recent improvements based on feedback include:
- Offering Fringe benefits to all full-time employees
- Increased dependent care coverage
- Offering a 401k match
- Doubling down on our diversity and inclusion efforts, such as the Turo Seed Initiative
- Anonymous inclusion surveys
- 16 paid volunteer hours
- Paradigm Reach courses on diversity and inclusion. Topics include inclusive hiring, unconscious bias, trans allyship, etc.
- AAPI resources, such as bystander intervention training, links to local volunteer organizations and peaceful marches, book recommendations, mental health resources, and suggested social media influencers to follow
- #safespace Slack channel dedicated to promoting conversations about community support and allies who are grappling with the reality of institutionalized racism in our society
Read an interview by Michelle Fang, Chief Legal Officer at Turo, and her quest to improve diversity and inclusion here.
Michelle is the 2019 Chambers Gender Diversity Lawyer of the Year, one of the National Diversity Council’s 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology in 2019, and an advocate for empowering women, more information here.
Certified A Great Place to Work® 2021: 94% of employees at Turo Inc. say it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company. Read more here
Bay Area News Group Top Workplaces in 2020: Our third year in a row. Read more
This Page Is No Longer Active
Looking for open roles? Search positions here.
Contact us to re-start this subscription if you are a representative from Turo.