🎙️ You’re invited to watch our networking event with AVEVA, a global leader in industrial software building a better, more sustainable future.
🌍 As AVEVA’s global team grows, they’re searching for professionals to drive digital transformation and sustainability around the world.
🔎 During this event, you’ll…
- Get the inside scoop on AVEVA’s software
- Hear firsthand perspectives on AVEVA’s work culture
- Learn about career opportunities
- 4:00 PM GMT / 11:00 AM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 4:05 PM GMT / 11:05 AM ET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Aasma Asad, Software Engineer
- 4:15 PM GMT / 11:15 AM ET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 4:55 PM GMT / 11:55 AM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 5:00 PM GMT / 12:00 PM ET - Breakout Sessions
- 5:30 PM GMT / 12:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About Aveva: AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and artificial intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. Their comprehensive portfolio enables more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better, and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers around the world.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.