Tackle.io has big plans—and you could be a part of it.
🚀 You’re invited to watch our networking event with Tackle, the first-to-market platform that removes friction in the B2B software buying & selling process. Following a big year for the Cloud Marketplace and $100M in funding, Tackle’s leaders had so much to share!
📌 During this session, you’ll…
- Get the inside scoop on Tackle’s cloud marketplace platform
- Gain B2B ecommerce market insight
- Discover 100% remote career opportunities
- Learn why Tacklers LOVE their jobs
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address by Misty Chandler, Director, Customer Success and Retention
- 12:15 PM ET/ 9:15 AM PT - Product Demo by Brian Levenson, Director, Product Management
- 12:25 PM ET / 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion and Q&A featuring
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Tackle: Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. They recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world's top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as they continue to execute on their mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.