Thumbtack’s engineering leaders want to share their stories.
✨ On Thursday, July 28th, 2022, we enjoyed a private networking experience with Thumbtack, the only app homeowners need to care for their homes while helping pros build their businesses.
🏠 As they take the $500 billion home services market by storm, Thumbtack’s virtual technology team is growing!
📌 During this interactive session, we:
- Explored 100% virtual career opportunities
- Discovered why Thumbtack is a best-in-class tech employer
- Exchanged market insight & best practices
- 4:00 PM ET/ 1:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 4:05 PM ET / 1:05 PM PT - Welcome Address from Brandon Sislow, Director of Engineering
- 4:15 PM ET / 1:15 PM PT - Product Demo from Anaïs Ziae-Mohseni, Staff Product Designer
- 4:25 PM ET / 1:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion + Audience Q&A featuring:
- 4:55 PM ET / 1:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - Networking Sessions
- 5:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Thumbtack: Thumbtack is a technology leader creating a new era of home care. Through the Thumbtack app, homeowners can effortlessly manage their homes — confidently knowing what to do, when to do it, and who to hire. Bringing the $500 billion home services industry online, Thumbtack empowers millions of homeowners to fix, maintain, and improve their most valuable asset. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global Management, Javelin Venture Partners, Baillie Gifford, and CapitalG, among others.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.