Do you want to accelerate a world with safe technology?
- 🔎 Peeked inside Okta’s product, culture & benefits
- ✨ Decided if Okta is a match for them
- 🗣️ Exchanged market ideas & insight
- ➕ And more…
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Keynote Address & Sales Talk from Adrianne Ward, Vice President, Solutions Engineering Commercial & Alliances
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Tech Talk featuring, Grace Wardhana, Senior Director, Product Management
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Rooms
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Okta: Okta is the identity provider for the internet. We are a trusted partner to organizations around the world, and give our customers the confidence to reach their full potential. We bring simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere. And we champion freedom of choice by delivering people-centric innovations through a cloud platform that makes access simple.
Every organization we talk to is on a journey to the cloud, thinking about how to use technology to better engage with their customers, and focused on boosting security. Identity is at the center of all three of these priorities, and Okta is in a unique position to help organizations navigate these trends. But don’t just take our word for it. According to Gartner, IT is a $3.5T industry, enterprise software is $44B, and SaaS is just $95B of that.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.