We met Elastic’s sales leaders.
🏆 Elastic - the leading platform for search-powered solutions - and PowerToFly partnered on a private virtual networking event for sales professionals.
💡 During this interactive session, we:
- Discovered what it’s like to be an Elastician
- Heard about non-traditional career paths
- Exchanged industry insights
- Discovered 100% remote job opportunities
- 11:00 AM SGT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 11:10 AM SGT - Fireside chat with Yelena Galstian, Head of Solutions Architecture, Asia Pacific & Japan, and Rain Hu, Area Vice President, ASEAN & Hong Kong
- 11:30 AM SGT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 11:55 AM SGT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 12:00 PM SGT - Networking Sessions
- 12:30 PM SGT - Event Concludes
About Elastic: Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions. With solutions in Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security, they help enhance customer and employee search experiences, keep mission-critical applications running smoothly, and protect against cyber threats. Elastic was built on a foundation of being free and open, which trickles down to how they work. They’re a distributed organization and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mindset that is at the core of their culture.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.