We learned more about Meta and AI for good, best practices, and career opportunities.
The team at Meta knows that building a future where AI and other emerging technologies benefit all people can’t be taken for granted: It is a collaborative effort among stakeholders, industry experts and community members. They’re committed to creating meaningful, accessible and fair AI.
During a private fireside chat, Isabel Kloumann, Research Science Manager at Meta, shared her insights on what’s next for AI as a force for good.
💫 Our conversation highlighted:
- Meta’s approach to responsible AI
- How the team is working to develop AI that benefits all
- The diagnostic tools Meta uses to ensure inclusivity
- AI as an emerging technology
- And much, much more
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kick Off
- 1:05 PM ET / 10:05 AM PT - Welcome Talk from Isabel Kloumann, Research Science Manager
- 1:15 PM ET / 10:15 AM PT - Fireside Chat & Audience Q&A
- 1:55 PM ET / 10:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Meta: Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.