Slack’s Product, Design, and Engineering teams answered all our questions.
Want to know more about working on Slack? We've got you covered.
Watch our event with Slack leaders in product, design, engineering, and recruiting for a closer look into what it's like to work on Slack as well as the process for applying and interviewing.
- 🔎 Get the lowdown on the teams
- 🧭 Hear about Slack’s inclusive community
- 📊 Gain insights into their recruiting process
- 💡 Learn tips and tricks to level up your career
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:20 PM PT - Interactive Panel Discussion featuring:
- 3:35 PM ET / 12:35 PM PT - Ask The Panel Anything!
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Slack Technologies, Inc.: Slack, a Salesforce company, and the leading channel-based messaging platform that’s transformed business communication. From Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, millions of people worldwide use Slack to connect their teams, unify their systems, and drive their business forward. Slack is where work happens.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.