Autodesk’s tech team has so much to share with you. Yes, you.
Autodesk empowers innovators across multiple industries with design and make technology so they can solve challenges big and small. And now they want to share their expertise & innovation with you!
Watch our event recording to:
- 💦 Dive into Autodesk’s solutions & tech strategies
- 🏔️ Learn from the career journeys & perspectives of diverse team members
- 🌟 Discover why you’d feel included & supported at Autodesk
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Tech Talk from Heather Kerrick, Senior Software Engineering Manager
- 12:15 PM ET / 9:15 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Autodesk: From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, from the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades they’ve worked together with their customers to transform how things are made, and in doing so, have transformed what can be made. A car’s performance now inspires the method of its manufacture, a city’s infrastructure helps predict the unpredictable, and the creation of ever-bigger universes shapes ever-bigger stories.
Today, Autodesk’s solutions span countless industries empowering innovators everywhere. But they’re restless to do more. They don’t believe in waiting for progress, they believe in making it. By combining and recombining technologies. By blurring boundaries, reinventing rules, and merging fields. By unleashing talent and unlocking insights across industries. By helping customers converge on solutions to the challenges we all face today. At Autodesk, they believe that when you have the right tools to work and think flexibly, you have the power to transform what actually needs making. The power to design and make a better world for all. Check them out on Instagram HERE.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.