Equinix’s leaders want to help you grow your sales career.
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company. Operating in 240+ data centers and 70 markets worldwide, Equinix has enjoyed 78 consecutive quarters of growth.
They provide 10,000+ customers across almost every industry access to 2,000+ network services, 3000+ cloud and IT services, 450+ content and digital media services, and 4,700+ enterprises.
We met them online to:
- 💰 Discover exciting sales opportunities @ Equinix
- 🔥 Hear how sales leaders at Equinix are crushing their quotas Q after Q
- 🗺️ Explore Equinix’s roadmap for the future
- 🧰 Gain tips, tricks and tools to upskill any sales career
- 🌈 Learn about Equinix’s inclusive culture
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Keynote Address & Sales Talk from Pamela Osborne, Vice President, NorthEast Sales
- 12:25 PM ET / 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Equinix: Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.