Slack’s backend engineering teams are focused on improving performance and reliability. Come see how.
✨ Are you passionate about product roadmaps and feature building? Watch our event with Slack, a Salesforce company and the digital HQ for business.
- 🔎 Jump inside the day-to-day of a Slack backend engineer
- 💡 Gain insights from team leaders & ICs
- 📈 Hear the team’s vision for success
- 🌻 Learn about Slack’s values
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome Address from Mica Alaniz, Engineering Manager
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring:
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Slack Technologies, Inc.: Slack, a Salesforce company, is the leading channel-based messaging platform that’s transformed business communication. From Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, millions of people worldwide use Slack to connect their teams, unify their systems, and drive their business forward. Slack is where work happens.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.