Whether your career is on track or if you want to change gears, spring is a great time to level-set for the rest of the year.
We joined leaders from across Salesforce who shared their insight and best tips for:
- ✨ Building career resiliency
- 🎭 Overcoming imposter syndrome
- 🔍 Developing your personal brand (Hint: What’s being said about you when you are not in the room!)
- 🌱 How the four pillars of wellness (physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental) play a part in your success
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome Address from Mary Warnock - VP of Employee Success Business Partner, Product, Design & Engineering for Slack a Salesforce Company
- 3:20 PM ET / 12:20 PM PT - Panel Discussion featuring:
- Mary Warnock - VP of Employee Success Business Partner, Product, Design & Engineering for Slack a Salesforce Company
- Elsa Silva - CSG Enablement Director, Salesforce
- Lauren Grau - VP of Trailblazer Growth and Experience, Salesforce
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:00 PM ET/ 1:00 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Salesforce: Salesforce is the global leader in CRM, helping companies connect with customers in a whole new way. Salesforce enables companies of every size and industry to digitally transform around their customers by harnessing the power of automation, artificial intelligence, real-time data, and flexible work. The Slack platform is where work happens. It’s where people have the perfect conditions to connect, align, or get context so they can work toward shared goals, together.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate in this event fully, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.