Moody’s Corporation, a leading global integrated risk assessment firm, met us to talk careers, culture & more.
Watch the recording to explore Moody’s award-winning workplace and values-first culture that includes RE-IGNITE, a career re-entry program geared towards professionals looking to rejoin the workforce.
- 💰 Hear about exciting opportunities
- ✨ Go inside Moody’s inclusive community
- 🔥 Glean industry insights from diverse leaders
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 1:00 PM CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 1:05 PM CET - Welcome Address from Myriam Durand, Global Head Corporate Finance Group
- 1:10 PM CET - Tech Talk from Dominique Gribot-Carroz, Global Head of Customer Experience
- 1:20 PM CET - Panel Discussion and Audience Q&A featuring:
- 1:55 PM CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 2:00 PM CET - Finance, Sales & Technology Breakout Sessions
- 2:30 PM CET - Event Concludes
About Moody’s Corporation: Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Their data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. Moody’s believes that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.