Hear how remote-first teams work together to power Yelp’s infrastructure.
Yelp, the company that connects people to great local businesses, continuously strives to improve its products and work culture. During this virtual event, they shared insights on the technology that powers Yelp’s engineering infrastructure and how their distributed environment empowers teams to thrive.
Watch the recording to:
- 📣 Hear what it’s like to work at Yelp
- 🔓 Dive into Yelp’s infrastructure technology
- 🌱 Learn how they support professional development
- 📈 Gain advice + industry insights
- 3:00 PM GMT/ 4:00 PM CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM GMT/ 4:05 PM CET - Welcome Address/Tech Talk from Rakhi Salanke, Engineering Manager, Database Reliability Engineering SQL
- 3:15 PM GMT/ 4:15 PM CET - Panel Discussion and Audience Q&A featuring:
- Eman Elsabban, SRE - Compute Infrastructure Platform Experience
- Rob Johnson, Software Engineer
- Jason Perrin, Software Engineer, Observability Platform
- 4:25 PM GMT/ 5:25 PM CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:30 PM GMT/ 5:30 PM CET - Event Concludes
About Yelp: Yelp connects people with great local businesses. With unmatched local business information, photos and review content, Yelp provides a one-stop local platform for consumers to discover, connect and transact with local businesses of all sizes by making it easy to request a quote, join a waitlist, and make a reservation, appointment or purchase. Yelp was founded in San Francisco in 2004.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.