Customer feedback drives Datadog’s product innovation. Working with 25,000+ customers spanning various industries around the world, Datadog seeks to find solutions to the challenges organizations are facing today in the cloud era. Datadog’s Sales Engineers collaborate regularly with prospective customers and their in-house Sales teams to understand these pain points, as well as work with their Product teams to cascade that feedback.
Attendees joined to hear real-life examples of how Datadog Sales Engineers had used their unique position in the business to provide technical expertise, accelerate product development, and grow their own careers.
During the event, attendees:
- 💜 Understood what it means to be part of Datadog’s Sales Engineering team
- 💡 Learned how their Sales Engineers build and leverage relationships day-to-day
- 🔎 Explored Datadog’s commitment to internal mobility and career growth
- 👀 Peeked into Datadog’s workplace culture
- 🐶 Discovered exciting opportunities
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - PowerToFly kickoff
- 4:05 PM ET / 1:05 PM PT - High-level product demo
- 4:15 PM ET / 1:15 PM PT - Panel discussion & audience Q+A featuring:
- 4:55 PM ET / 1:55 PM PT - Closing remarks
- 5:00 PM ET / 2:00 PM PT - Event concludes
About Datadog: Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events worldwide with brands like Meta, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.