At Nemours Children's Health, nursing is more than a department. You might do the best work of your career there.
Nemours Children's Health, one of the country's largest non-profit integrated pediatric health systems, is setting the bar in children's health care. With best-in-class pediatric orthopedic care ranked in the Top 20 nationwide and a premier pediatric heart center, they consistently rank among the best in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
Of course, they couldn't do it without their incredible nurses. That's why Nemours Children's supports their nurses with world-class perks and shared governance that gives them meaningful, ongoing say in patient outcomes — and real power to impact children's health.
Nemours Children's Hospital Delaware is also distinguished as one of only 4% of hospitals that have achieved gold-standard Magnet status three times or more.
During a private virtual networking event, you’ll:
- 💰 Explore exciting + versatile nursing careers
- 🏥 Unpack Nemours Children's commitment to patient-focused care
- 🚀 Learn how they empower nurses with leadership + growth opportunities
- 🌈 Get the scoop on Nemours Children’s inclusive, supportive culture
- 🌳 Discover the beautiful suburban Delaware campus
- 🌱 Grow your network of talented nursing professionals
Post-event, Nemours Children’s recruiters will follow up with all interested and eligible registrants on opportunities that match their expertise.
Agenda (subject to change):
- 1:00 PM ET - PowerToFly kickoff
- 1:05 PM ET - Welcome & keynote address from Janet M. Prozzillo, MSN RN CPN NE-BC
- 1:10 PM ET - Fireside chat with Nemours Children’s featuring:
- Chris Beaty, MSN
- Janet M. Prozzillo, MSN RN CPN NE-BC
- Tyler Bohanan, BSN, RN
- Jennifer Kim, BSN, RN
- 1:25 PM ET - Closing remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:30 PM ET - Networking sessions
- 2:00 PM ET - Event concludes
We understand you’re busy. If the timing doesn’t work, register to:
- Get your profile in front of Nemours Children’s Health recruiters
- Receive the event recording
About Nemours Children’s Health: Nemours Children’s is one of the largest integrated pediatric health systems. Everything they do — from medical care to research to education, prevention and advocacy — focuses on kids. As the nation’s only children’s health system with two freestanding children’s hospitals, their goal is to help children everywhere grow into healthy adults. Specialties offered include cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, oncology, orthopedics, and pulmonology, among others.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.