As the leading identity provider, Okta provides simple and secure access to people and organizations worldwide. Participants joined them on their journey to secure 50 billion users.
Talents were invited to go behind the scenes of Okta, the world’s #1 identity management platform connecting the right people to the right technologies at the right time — and see if their engineering expertise might help get them to greater heights.
With over 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta secures more than 17,000 customers and top organizations, including FedEx, Grubhub, jetBlue, T-Mobile, and Sonos.
During an interactive virtual event, participants:
- 💰 Discovered premier engineering opportunities
- 🚀 Dove into Okta’s innovative solutions
- 🔎 Explored their culture of continuous learning
- 👀 Gained industry-leading insights + advice
- 📈 Expanded your network
- 2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 AM PT - PowerToFly kickoff
- 2:05 PM ET/ 11:05 AM PT - Welcome address from Simran Brar (VP of Engineering)
- 2:15 PM ET/ 11:15 AM PT - Tech talk with Abika Nimmakayala (Senior Director of Engineering)
- 2:30 PM ET/ 11:30 AM PT - Panel discussion + audience Q&A featuring:
- 2:55 PM ET/ 11:55 AM PT - Closing remarks from PowerToFly
- 3:00 PM ET/ 12:00 PM PT - Breakout sessions
- 3:30 PM ET/ 12:30 PM PT - Event concludes
About Okta: Okta is the identity provider for the internet. We are a trusted partner to organizations around the world, and give our customers the confidence to reach their full potential. We bring simple and secure access to people and organizations everywhere. And we champion freedom of choice by delivering people-centric innovations through a cloud platform that makes access simple.
Every organization we talk to is on a journey to the cloud, thinking about how to use technology to better engage with their customers, and focused on boosting security. Identity is at the center of all three of these priorities, and Okta is in a unique position to help organizations navigate these trends. But don’t just take our word for it. According to Gartner, IT is a $3.5T industry, enterprise software is $44B, and SaaS is just $95B of that.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, American Express, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.