GitHub’s sales organization is growing — and they want to meet you.
You’re invited to a private networking experience with GitHub, the complete AI-powered developer platform to build, scale, and deliver secure software. They’re building a world-class, diverse Sales Development Organization and want to share an inside peek into your potential future on the team.
Join a select group of professionals online to:
- 💰 Discover career opportunities for you
- 💬 Network with GitHub sales leaders & recruiters
- 🔎 Get the inside scoop on GitHub’s work culture — including market-leading perks!
- 🚀 Hear how GitHub’s Sales Development Organization breaks into the largest companies in the world
Agenda (subject to change):
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly kick-off
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - GitHub welcome address
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Panel discussion + audience Q&A featuring:
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing remarks
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Event concludes
If the timing doesn’t work, register to:
- Receive the event recording
- Land your profile in front of GitHub’s recruiters
About GitHub: As the global home for all developers, GitHub is the complete AI-powered developer platform to build, scale, and deliver secure software. Over 100 million people, including developers from 90 of the Fortune 100 companies, use GitHub to build amazing things together across 330+ million repositories. With all the collaborative features of GitHub, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
Home Home Home Home About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 2,000+ events across the world with brands like Meta, American Express, Salesforce, and Spotify, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.