New Relic is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based observability platform. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 rely on New Relic to assist with their hardest business challenges. All the while, New Relic remains committed to creating an inclusive environment grounded in employee well-being, equality, and professional development.
During this virtual event, we featured a few of New Relics’ women leaders and male allies, learned about their platform, and discussed how the company supports equity and inclusion. New Relic shared insight into why the world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on their expertise and how a diverse workforce has helped them achieve the highest revenue of any pure cloud-based observability platform.
- 12:00 PM BST - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM BST - Welcome & Keynote Address by New Relic
- 12:10 PM BST - Informational Talk from Guro McCrea, Senior Director Solution Consulting
- 12:20 PM BST - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Caroline Brennan, Manager of SDR
- Hilke Fredheim, Vice President of Marketing
- Guro McCrea, Senior Director Solution Consulting
- Mariia Shamota, Manager of Software Engineering
- Tracy Williams, VP, Global Business Partner Group and Chief Diversity Officer
- 12:55 PM BST - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM BST - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 1:30 PM BST - Event Concludes
While you don’t have to be searching for a job to re-watch this event, New Relic is hiring and would love to connect with skilled professionals. They have more than 140 open roles across the globe. A career with New Relic means joining one of Great Place to Work®’s 2019 Best Workplaces in Tech and a recipient of 95/100 on Corporate Equality Index’s 2020 Human Rights Campaign.
New Relic is committed to building a more inclusive, equitable, and accessible tech sector. They have several internal employee resource groups that create safe spaces for underrepresented groups. Employees participate in discussions, mixers, outings, and other events to celebrate diversity and foster a culture of inclusion.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past two years, we’ve produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.