More than 8,400 global brands use Okta, including Slack, Twilio, Teach for America, Major League Baseball, JetBlue, and T-Mobile. As a cloud-native company with a geographically-dispersed team and remote workforce, the company is improving productivity and security for a growing remote client base. As they scale, Okta’s women leaders connected with attendees over a keynote address, panel discussion, and live audience Q&A.
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome Address from Ann Marie Isleib, Senior Vice President, US Named Sales
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Informational Talk from Curtis Moore, Director, Named Accounts
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring:
- Royze Adolfo, Head of Deal Strategy and Operations
- Lauren Bayly, Enterprise Account Executive
- Ann Marie Isleib, Senior Vice President, US Named Sales
- Allison Lai, Director, Corporate Sales
- Jaime Mehl, Senior Director, Sales Development
- Curtis Moore, Director, Named Accounts
- 3:55 PM ET/ 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
While you don’t have to be searching for a job to re-watch this event, Okta is hiring. Okta gives clients one trusted platform to secure every identity in their organization, from their workforce to their customers. They’ve been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Access Management for the third consecutive year (the first vendor in the report’s history to do so).
Employees are entitled to comprehensive healthcare, bonus programs, flexible PTO, mentorship programs, paid volunteer time off, and membership in several employee resource groups such as Women@Okta, Pride@Okta, and People of Color@Okta.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past two years, we’ve produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.