Meet the hub of the digital office. Accelerated by remote work arrangements, Slack Technologies, Inc. is on everyone’s lips (and fingertips). Now is your chance to connect with the women behind this collaboration platform and discover what makes the company so successful.
This invite-only networking event included a keynote address, panel discussion, and live audience Q&A driven by your questions. Hear from Slack’s women leaders on why they love their company, upcoming projects, industry trends, and career advice. We also dove into Slack’s commitment to an inclusive culture, pay and promotion equity, employee well-being, and more.
This virtual event took place on Tuesday, July 21st from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM ET (12:00 PM to 1:30 PM PT).
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome Address & Keynote from Anna Niess, Group Manager, Product Design
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring:
- Sara Culver, Design Operations Manager
- Jen Enrique, Senior Product Designer
- Vivian Urata, Staff Product Designer
- Rose Nguyen, Senior Product Designer
- Anna Niess, Group Manager, Product Design
- 3:55 PM ET/ 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
Slack is hiring! Slack looks forward to connecting with curious, creative, and talented professionals to further expand their team.
Beyond contributing to a global platform used by 12 million+ people daily across 150+ countries, employees receive an extensive list of benefits including 100% employer paid healthcare, parental leave, an annual allowance for professional development, and the option to work remotely on a permanent basis post-COVID.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past two years, we’ve produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Slack cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.