Attention mobile engineers! After two successful virtual events with Slack this year, Slack and PowerToFly returned with another unique networking experience. This packed session included company insights, exclusive tech updates, career advice, and (best of all) job opportunities.
Why watch? Slack is infamous for efficient, performant, and user-friendly mobile design. This event is a behind-the-scenes look at how the application attracts and retains millions of people every week. Even more, you’ll hear from Slack’s women leaders on why they love their company, their inclusive culture, pay and promotion equity, and more.
The virtual networking event took place online Wednesday, September 23rd from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PT).
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Neha Sharma, Engineering Manager (Slack Connect)
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Tech Talk from Tracy Stampfli, Senior Staff Engineer
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Kiné Camara, Staff Android Engineer
- Gina Pak, Senior Recruiter
- Neha Sharma, Engineering Manager (Slack Connect)
- Tracy Stampfli, Senior Staff iOS Engineer
- Laura Weaver, Senior iOS Engineer
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from Gina Pak, Manager, Recruiting
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
Slack is hiring! Visit Slack's page on PowerToFly to learn more about their open roles and benefits.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, and Deloitte, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.