Listen up Berlin! 🎵 We’re partnering with SoundCloud, the world’s largest music and audio sharing platform, for a special virtual networking event. Join us for a behind-the-scenes look at a technology organization that’s empowering the world’s audio creators with the best tools, services, and resources to build and grow their careers. This event featured a live panel discussion, interactive audience Q&A, and small breakout sessions with hiring managers looking to meet you.
This event is designed for Software, Mobile, and Data Engineers/ Scientists in Berlin. By the way, SoundCloud is hiring.
This event took place on Wednesday, 28 October (18:00 - 19:30 CET).
- 18:00 CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 18:05 CET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Tiffany Conroy, Director of Engineering, Growth & Commerce
- 18:15 CET - Tech Talk from Nassima Ben Said, Android Developer
- 18:25 CET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Tiffany Conroy, Director of Engineering, Growth & Commerce
- Adelina Persa, Director, Search & Recommendations
- Mahnaz Namazizavareh, Senior Data Scientist
- Laura Wenzel, Backend Engineer, User Authorization
- 18:55 CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 19:00 CET - Breakout Sessions Begin
- 19:30 CET - Event Concludes
About SoundCloud: SoundCloud is the world’s largest music and audio sharing platform. It’s powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, and curators on the pulse of what’s new, now, and next in culture. With over 200 million tracks from 20 million creators heard in 190 countries, what’s next in music is first on SoundCloud.
SoundCloud is international, with a flexible, friendly, and inclusive office in Mitte, Germany. Employees receive professional development allowances (with the possibility to spend 20% of their time on a personal project), creativity and wellness benefits, free German courses, lunch twice a week, extensive relocation support, and more!
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.