Join us for a virtual experience with Moody’s Corporation, a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. As Moody’s relies on data to pinpoint client growth opportunities and assess risks, their tech organization is a critical component of success. During this session, you’ll meet a few of the company’s most prominent women leaders and gain insight into the evolving financial technology industry.
This event is a fit for Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Quantitative Analysts, and Financial Engineers. Plus, Moody’s is hiring.
This event took place on Wednesday, October 28th, from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET (5:00 PM - 6:30 PM CET).
- 12:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 5:05 PM CET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Fabian Astic, Managing Director, Global Head of Analytical Tools and Solutions
- 12:15 PM ET / 5:15 PM CET - Tech Talk from Ashit Talukder, Senior Director, Machine Learning
- 12:25 PM ET / 5:25 PM CET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Irina Korablev, Senior Director, Analytics Product Management
- Nivedita Patil, Data Scientist
- Michelle Yang, Senior Vice President, Model Development, Analytical Tools & Solutions
- Sandra Dirkx-Westerhof, Senior Vice President Manager, Model Development, Analytical Tools & Solutions
- 12:55 PM ET / 5:55 PM CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM CET - Breakout Sessions Begin
- 1:30 PM ET / 6:30 PM CET - Event Concludes
About Moody’s Corporation: Moody’s is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools, and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody’s Corporation consists of Moody’s Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody’s Analytics, which provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better, faster decisions.
As data becomes increasingly abundant, Moody’s technology organization provides organized, relevant, and proprietary data resources. They have the world’s largest collection of private credit risk data, allowing them to bring fast, valuable insight to clients.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.