Join us for a free, networking event with MongoDB, the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 25 years.
The database market is estimated to reach $89+ billion by 2024 as companies turn to software to enable a digital by default experience. MongoDB’s cloud database platform is redefining how developers build amazing apps. We invite you to meet a few of MongoDB’s leaders, gain career advice from women who were once in your shoes, and skip the cold application process with a fast-growing company. Even more, Stephanie Samuels, one of the Sales Leads at MongoDB, will share an actionable list of 10 lessons that can shape an impactful career in sales.
MongoDB is hiring! The company is actively hiring Customer Success Managers, Account Development Representatives, Account Executives, and Solutions Architects.
This event took place on Tuesday, November 17th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET (6:00 PM - 7:30 PM CET).
- 12:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 6:05 PM CET - Welcome & Keynote Address by Meghan Gill, Vice President, SalesOps
- 12:10 PM ET / 6:10 PM CET - From Start to Success: 10 Lessons to Shape an Impactful Career in Sales by Stephanie Samuels, Regional Director, Sales
- 12:20 PM ET / 6:20 PM CET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Meghan Gill, Vice President, SalesOps
- Julia Prause, Director, Customer Success
- Nati Yemane, Sr. Solutions Architect
- Vanda Friedrichs, Sales Development Representative
- 12:55 PM ET / 6:55 PM CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM CET - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 7:30 PM CET - Event Concludes
About MongoDB: MongoDB is the leading modern, general-purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. They have more than 20,200 customers in 100+ countries, a database platform that’s been downloaded 125+ million times, and 1+ million MongoDB University registrations.
Employees are able to make a huge impact in the database market, but this isn’t the only perk. Team members have access to free mental health counseling, 20 weeks of paid parental leave, programs for expecting parents, fertility and adoption assistance, company stock, and virtual yoga, bootcamp classes, and meditation sessions!
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.