uShip recently teamed up with PowerToFly for an invite-only networking event. As the world’s first and largest shipping marketplace, uShip has a dynamic tech team that is actively growing. Learn about their open roles, company culture, and upcoming tech projects during an interactive 90-minute session. uShip’s women tech leaders also shared valuable career advice for fellow tech professionals.
This free event is a fit for Software Developers, Data Scientists, and Cloud Architects. Job opportunities with uShip are fully-remote.
This event took place online Wednesday, November 18th, from 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM ET (10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PT).
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 1:05 PM ET / 10:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from uShip
- 1:15 PM ET / 10:15 AM PT - Tech Talk from Angella Seaman, Senior DevOps Engineer
- 1:25 PM ET / 10:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Heather Hoover Salomon, Chief Operating Officer
- Angie Meier, Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Robin Reynolds, Senior Director of Product
- Angella Seaman, Senior DevOps Engineer
- 1:55 PM ET / 10:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 2:30 PM ET / 11:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About uShip Corporation: uShip is the world’s first and largest shipping marketplace. Consumers and businesses can compare and book bids from hundreds of thousands of customer-reviewed transportation service providers, ranging from independent owner-operators to the largest freight carriers and brokers. Since launching in 2004, their mission has been to be the world’s leading online solution for shipping anything, anytime, anywhere.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.