We partnered with PagerDuty, a leader in digital operations management, for an invite-only virtual networking event. Hosted alongside their women sales leaders, we dove into PagerDuty’s business development tactics, diversity initiatives, company culture, and (best of all) job opportunities with the sales team. To round it out, PagerDuty’s leaders shared coveted career advice and tips for excelling in the sales industry.
This event took place on Wednesday, December 9th from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM GMT (6:30 PM - 8:00 PM CET).
- 5:30 PM GMT / 6:30 PM CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:35 PM GMT / 6:35 PM CET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Manjula Talreja, Chief Customer Officer, Board Member
- 5:45 PM GMT / 6:45 PM CET - Sales Talk from Steve Barret, Vice President, EMEA Sales
- 5:55 PM GMT / 6:55 PM CET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Steve Barrett, Vice President, EMEA Sales
- Mirela Koleva, Enterprise Account Director, EMEA
- Lindsay Jones, Enterprise Account Manager, EMEA
- Katarína Parkanská, Enterprise Account Executive
- 6:25 PM GMT / 7:25 PM CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:30 PM GMT / 7:30 PM CET - Breakout Sessions
- 7:00 PM GMT / 8:00 PM CET - Event Concludes
About PagerDuty: PagerDuty is a platform for real-time operations. In an always-on world, it gives customers visibility into their critical apps and services all in one place, driven by a full-service ownership model. They serve 13,000 customers in 90 countries, including 56% of the Fortune 100.
PagerDuty has received numerous accolades for their inclusive, diverse, and equitable workspace, including a spot on 2019’s Great Places to Work and Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year thanks to their rockstar CEO, Jennifer Tejada. Male and female employers are compensated equally, within 1-2 percent job for job, and their parental leave policy is one of the most generous in the industry (22 weeks).
To put a bow on it, employees receive 20 annual hours of paid volunteer time, hands-on career development, competitive pay, equity, and medical coverage from day one.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.