Discover your next career and build your network with the world’s favorite collaboration hub, Slack.
We teamed up for an unforgettable virtual networking experience with a few of Slack’s women sales leaders to discuss openings on the team, the candid scoop on Slack’s work culture, advice for excelling in your career, and why women love working at Slack.
This event took place online Thursday, January 21st from 3 PM - 4:30 PM ET (12 PM - 1:30 PM PT).
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Dannie Herzberg, Senior Director of Sales
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Neera Desai, Enterprise Sales Leader
- Kim Graves, Director of Sales
- Dannie Herzberg, Senior Director of Sales
- Laurie Wetzel, Solutions Engineering Leader
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Slack Technologies, Inc.: Slack is the leading channel-based messaging platform that brings the right people, information, and tools together to get work done. From Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, millions of people around the world use Slack to connect their teams, unify their systems, and drive their business forward.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, American Express, Microsoft, and Deloitte, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Slack cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.