Boeing and PowerToFly invite you to watch an exclusive virtual seminar for engineers. You probably know Boeing as the world’s largest aerospace company. Every day, their employees innovate and operate to make the world better.
At the seminar, some of Boeing’s women engineering leaders shared personal stories and answered audience questions about their projects, Boeing’s culture, and how they succeed in their roles.
This event took place online Thursday, March 25th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PT.
- 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Michelle Parker, Vice President & Chief Engineer, Space and Launch
- 12:20 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Melissa Allen, Program Manager
- Koel Bose, Manager, Hardware Subsystems Engineering
- Michelle Parker, Vice President & Chief Engineer, Space and Launch
- Tiana Preston, Senior Project Manager, Government Satellite Systems
- 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Boeing: We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. We work on advanced technologies that will transform aerospace as we know it. We’re the leading manufacturer of defense, space and security systems, commercial jetliners, and service provider of aftermarket support.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age.