You’re invited to a special virtual event with the company behind the Elastic Stack, including Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash.
Joined by a few of Elastic’s women tech leaders, we’ll discuss upcoming projects, job opportunities, career advice, and why women love working at Elastic.
That being said...Elastic is hiring! By attending, you’ll connect with Elastic’s talent acquisition team, gain an inside perspective on their work culture, and decide if it’s the right team for you.
Not job searching? Don’t worry. Come grow your network and connect with fellow tech professionals.
Join us online Wednesday, January 27th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET (9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PT).
Agenda (Subject to Change):
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Heidi Sager, Director of Support
- 12:10 PM ET / 9:10 AM PT - Tech Talk from Alicia Scott, Senior Support Engineer
- 12:20 PM ET / 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Kim Holyszko, Senior Support Manager
- Alicia Scott, Senior Support Engineer
- Janko Strassburg, Senior Support Engineer
- Tanisha Turner, Senior Support Engineer
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Elastic: Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Elastic cannot admit outside recruiters to this particular event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.