You’re invited to a virtual networking event with Siemens, the global technology powerhouse.
From building offices using 3D printers to helping NASA land a rover on Mars, Siemens’ impact on our everyday lives is immeasurable. Their 295,000 global employees share a common goal of building a sustainable future. Population growth? They’re on it. Chronic disease? You bet. Climate change? That, too.
During an interactive virtual experience, you’ll meet a few of the women leaders at the heart of Siemens’ innovations, get a behind-the-scenes look at their company culture and upcoming projects, and learn why women love working at Siemens.
This event was designed for both networking and discovering new career opportunities. Check out job opportunities with Siemens.
It took place online Wednesday, February 10th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET (9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PT).
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - Welcome & Introduction from Philip Ankel, Practice Head, Controlling & Finance, Assurance—Americas
- 12:10 PM ET / 9:10 AM PT - Keynote Address & Audience Q+A with Barbara Humpton, CEO, Siemens USA
- 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Stacey Chase, Team Lead, Controlling & Finance Assurance—Americas
- Tina Dolph, President & CEO, Siemens Government Technologies
- Brenda Discher, SVP Business Strategy & Marketing, Siemens Digital Industries, Software
- 1:25 PM ET / 10:25 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Siemens: Siemens is a technology company centered on the industries that form the backbone of economies - manufacturing, infrastructure, and transport. Their technology empowers their customers to transform their industries - to create more agile and productive factories, more intelligent and efficient buildings and grids, more sustainable transit.
Siemens develops innovations to create impact for their customers. Their smart microgrids ensure reliable supplies of renewable energy. Their digital twins help customers to bring life-saving drugs to market much faster. Their AI software predicts and prevents trains from breaking down. Siemens makes real-world technology that works for everyone.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.