Join Kinesso, the data-driven marketing intelligence engine, for a special networking event.
Formed in 2019, Kinesso is already making waves in the marketing industry. Their applications span audience, planning, and activation—giving global brands a competitive edge.
During a 90-minute virtual session, meet Kinesso’s women leaders and get a behind-the-scenes look at why the company’s data-driven marketing solutions are garnering attention.
Not job searching? Don’t worry! Come learn from prominent women leaders and hear about trends in the data, tech, and marketing industries.
This event took place online Wednesday, February 24th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET (9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PT).
- 12:00 PM ET / 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Wendi Dunlap, SVP, Global Client Solutions
- 12:10 PM ET / 9:10 AM PT - Tech Talk from Gautham Hegde, SVP, Technology, Kinesso
- 12:20 PM ET / 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Lesley Cheney, SVP, Marketing Sciences, Kinesso
- Yerddy Lanfranco, VP, Analytics, Kinesso
- Patrice Drew, Director, New Business Development, Matterkind
- Sarah Locke, VP, Strategy & Operations, Matterkind
- Kait Boulos, VP, Marketing, Matterkind
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from Sandra Tarrant, VP, Talent Attraction, Kinesso
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Kinesso: Kinesso is fueling a sea of change in the marketing industry. They’re not an agency, not quite a consultancy, and not just experts in data or tech. Kinesso was founded by IPG on the belief that marketing ultimately delivers better business results when all parties benefit. When marketers can act on connected data. When people feel they’re being treated like human beings. When brands know their message isn’t getting lost in all the noise.
Kinesso’s connected suite of applications leverage proprietary, patent-pending technology, machine learning, and leading data sources, including Acxiom. Together, these elements can help marketers create memorable experiences for the right people—and help their brands reach new heights.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.