Meet Freddie Mac, a leader in the US housing sector, during a virtual networking event for technologists.
You probably know them as the folks that make housing affordable. Freddie Mac supports a remarkable one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing.
And guess what? Women play an outsized role in their success. They lead two of their three business lines, a diverse woman is Chair of their Board, six Freddie Mac leaders were named to HousingWire’s list of the “Top 100 Women of Influence in 2020” and the company is on numerous lists like “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” and “Best Companies for Working Mothers”.
You could be a part of this.
During a 90-minute event, meet Freddie Mac’s women technologists and hear their perspective on the company.
This event took place online Wednesday, March 24th from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM ET (2:30 PM - 4:00 PM PT).
- 5:30 PM ET / 2:30 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:35 PM ET / 2:35 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Donna Brandveen, Director, Single Family Servicing & Co-Chair of the WIN BRG
- 5:45 PM ET / 2:45 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Kunkun Callaghan, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Business Technology Officer
- Beverly Davis, Vice President, Enterprise Operational Risk
- Brandon Rush, Vice President, Business Technology Officer, Capital Markets
- 6:45 PM ET / 3:45 PM PT - Audience Q&A
- 6:55 PM ET / 3:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Freddie Mac: Freddie Mac makes home possible for millions of families and individuals by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Since their creation by Congress in 1970, they’ve made housing more accessible and affordable for homebuyers and renters in communities nationwide. They are building a better housing finance system for homebuyers, renters, lenders and taxpayers.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.